How can ICP Help?
As an enrollee of ICP, you will get a dedicated Care Coordinator who is committed to you and helping you live independently. Your Care Coordinator will help you find and coordinate Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) and connect you to social services. What else can your Care Coordinator do for you?
· Training and education to support your goals
· Help you navigate MassHealth health plans and what they have to offer
· Provide support to understand your care plan
· Arrange accessible transportation to the doctor and places in the community
· Help you access healthier food
· Provide assistance with housing
· Support around obtaining and maintaining durable medical equipment
· Help you schedule appointments
· Guide your employment search or training and
· Work with you to get answers to YOUR questions